This statement discloses the privacy practices for Camilleri Galea Ltd and CG Services Ltd.
We have adopted a set of information management guidelines which serve as the basis for our user relationships. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that Internet technologies are rapidly evolving, and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. We are committed to protecting our visitors’ privacy and we will not collect any personal information about you as a visitor unless you provide it voluntarily. Any personal information you communicate to us is kept within our own records in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2001.
Please read carefully: –
1. Information collected: We collect three types of information about you:
• automatically processed information by Webpage;
• that submitted by the user;
2. Information to third parties: We do not to provide any third parties with any information regarding a user unless obliged to do so by law by court order or with your specific consent.
3. Compliance with Legal Process: We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to:
(i) comply with the law or with legal process;
(ii) protect and defend our rights and property;
(iii) protect against misuse or unauthorised use of our web site and content; or
(iv) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions);
(v) According to law, all our staff are personally responsible for maintaining member confidentiality.
4. Contact Us: When you fill the form on the “CONTACT US”, we use the personal information submitted in the form only to respond to your message. This personal information will not be kept longer than necessary and will be deleted once the feedback requirement is met.
5. Relevant Information: We only collect information that we believe to be relevant and required to provide our services and to conduct our business.
6. Data Security: To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online.
7. Informational Security Policies: All our staff and all authorised third parties (e.g. support services) with permitted access to your information, are specifically required to comply with our Information Security Policies.
In this policy, “we” and “us” refers to Camilleri Galea Ltd and CG Services Ltd, and “our” shall be construed accordingly.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.