Compliance and Corporate Officer
The chosen candidate will be expected to carry out out compliance and corporate tasks. The individual must have good grasp of the obligations arising under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act and be responsible for:
- Implementing compliance policies, procedures, manuals and checklists including updating such documents in line with regulatory developments and the Group’s requirements
- Conduct proper customer due diligence procedures and risk assessments
- Develop and implement effective systems and controls for the prevention and detection of AML
- Assist on the ongoing monitoring of clients
- Supporting the employees on matters related to AML/CFT
- Assisting the MLRO with AML/CFT and any other ad hoc issues as required
- Preparation of compliance reports for the Board of Directors
- Ensuring compliance of client portfolio with applicable rules and regulation
- Assisting with incorporation of companies and Paralegal work
- Opening of bank accounts and communication with banks
- Assist in the management of the client portfolio
The selected applicant must have effective IT and communication skills, must be a team player and be able to work with minimal supervision. Experience in the sector or legal background is a must.
This role is open to possibility of reduced hours, remote working, and flexible start and finish times, or compressed hours. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
Interested persons are invited to send an application including a detailed CV to email@example.com